High Ropes at The Last Resort; A high Wire Forest Adventure that Challenges Your Personal Boundaries
- Pay रु. 2700
- save 10%
Last Resort Sales Office, Thamel (Mandala Street, inside Sagarmatha Bazar)
Rate mentioned are for Nepalese Nationals Only
Call for Reservation: 1-470-0525 / 1-4700-0526 / 1-470-1247 / 9841-331-630 (Neema)
Make Reservations at least 2 days prior
Booking is confirmed upon payment
Please collect your passes from the sales office
Please present the CODE to validate the deal (one code per group)
Map : - Map Link
High rope courses are recognized worldwide as one of the best team building activities. The Last Resort now introduces this adventure in Nepal and invites you and your company, organisation, school or group of friends to come and play!
"In this amazing high-wire forest adventure called High Ropes we’ve connected ladders, wobbly bridges, walk ways,cargo nets, abseils and zip lines.”
Hillary Steps, Nepali Taxi and Bagmati River Crossing are just a few of the obstacles on the way that will get your adrenaline pumping.
The biggest challenge is not to let your laughter upset your balance!Your safety is well looked after by our experienced guides and state-of-the-art equipment.
Takes between 2-3 hours to complete the course.
- Price listed is the final amount; Inclusive of all taxes
- Extra Rs.800/person if transportation required
- Extra Rs.700/person if Lunch required
- Call for Reservation: 1-470-0525 / 1-4700-0526 / 1-470-1247 / 9841-331-630 (Neema)
- Make reservations at least 2 days prior
- Booking is confirmed upon payment
- Please present the CODE to validate the deal (one code per group)
- No need to print the entire voucher
- At least one representative from the group have to be present at the sales office to collect passes and for briefing
- Please reach the resort by 10:00 a.m sharp (Ktm-Last Resort; approx. 100 km.)
- Deal Valid Until September 23, 2012