Hium-Herb Natural Mosquito Repellent 60ml
Spend Rs. 1,500 get Rs. 155 off
click to check available discount coupons
- Provinces No 1
- Provinces No 2
- Provinces No 3
- Provinces No 4
- Provinces No 5
- Provinces No 6
- Provinces No 7
Return & RefundRefer to Return and Refund Policy
Delivering inside Kathmandu Valley only
- No side effects like other pesticides.
- 100% Natural
- Pet friendly.
- Covers a large area due to dense molecule structure.
- Safe for environment-friendly insects and birds.
- Effective on mosquitoes and flies.
- Eco friendly.
- Fragrant atmosphere post fogging/spraying.
What is a Mosquito Repellent?
• A Mosquito repellent is a substance that is commonly applied on skin, clothes, or other surfaces that inhibits the mosquitoes from biting or landing on a surface. Most mosquito repellents evaporate on the skin and work by blocking a mosquito's sense of smell, preventing it from finding its target.
What is Hium Herb Natural Mosquito repellent?
• It is a mosquito repellent prepared by a unique combination of Natural Essential oil derived from locally available medicinal plants used in Aromatherapy.
Why, Hium Herb Natural Mosquito Repellent?
• Well, it is free from any harmful chemicals such as DEET, DMP, Allethrin, etc
• Most of the commercial insect repellents are prepared using non-biodegradable, synthetic chemicals like Icaridine, N, N-diethyl-3-methylbenzmide (DEET), Di-methyl phthalate (DMP), and Allethrin, which may cause various health risks such as skin irritation, rashes, nausea, swelling and their prolonged use may lead to diffuse brain cells death and behavioral changes.
• This repellent not only prevents mosquito bites but also keeps domestic flies and other insects away.
• It is absolutely natural and safe for all age groups, kids and pets too.
• The essential oil consists of Citronella (Cymbopogon nardus), Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus), Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) and Mentha (mint) (Mentha arvensis).
• In-house Dermatologically tested product.
• Applicable to sensitive skin as well.