Oscillometer DS105 LED Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
Spend Rs. 1,500 get Rs. 155 off
click to check available discount coupons
- Provinces No 1
- Provinces No 2
- Provinces No 3
- Provinces No 4
- Provinces No 5
- Provinces No 6
- Provinces No 7
Return & RefundRefer to Return and Refund Policy
Warranty1Year Seller Warranty- In case of manufacturing defects
- Compact Body
- Quality Guarantee
- Low battery indicator
- Portable to carry
- Shows blood oxygen level as well as heart beat rate
- Continuous operation for 20 hours with low power consumption.
- Low voltage indicator, light automatically shuts down in 8s when signal is out.
Finger pulse oximeter is a small device which measures the amount of oxygen present in people’s blood. This is an indirect method of measuring blood oxygen levels, as opposed to a direct method such as testing a blood sample. The fingertip pulse oximeter device is worn on the tip of the finger, and uses light of particular wavelengths to measure oxygen saturation in the blood.
1. It is simple, convenient and safe to use without trauma by cold light source;
2. Equipped with high quality LED color liquid crystal display, which makes larger and clearer font. And there are 4 display directions;
3. Acceleration sensor makes measurement faster and more accurate in 8 seconds.
4. Low power consumption chip, which guarantees the performance and greatly improves the service time;
5. Anti-slip and scratch-resistant shell with fine workmanship is eco-friendly and more durable;
6. Small and portable, easy to operate;