Naturo Earth Organic Black Tea
Spend Rs. 1,500 get Rs. 155 off
click to check available discount coupons
- Provinces No 1
- Provinces No 2
- Provinces No 3
- Provinces No 4
- Provinces No 5
- Provinces No 6
- Provinces No 7
Return & RefundRefer to Return and Refund Policy
Product Details :
The classic organic loose black tea leaves of Nepal with soft and delicate flavor. Found in foothills of High Himalayas, black tea leaves are generously hand-picked and rolled in small batches as per the traditional orthodox method. This black tea produces a reddish liquor with yellow hue.
How to Brew?
- Teaspoon: 1
- Heating: High
- Temperature: 90-100 degree C
- Steep Time: 3-4 Minutes
- Boil 1 cup (150-200ml) of water in teapot.
- Add 1 teaspoon (2-3g) of tea leaves.
- Steep it for 3-4 minutes in medium heat.
- Add rock sugar, unrefined sugar or honey for healthier options.
- Strain and enjoy your perfect cup of tea.
- You can also add spices or milk as per your preference.
Store in an airtight container away from direct sunlight to avoid evaporation of aroma. Keep away from damp place. To avoid cross flavoring, it is recommended to consider keeping a separate teapot for your black tea.
About Product :
- High in Antioxidants
- Prevents cardiovascular diseases
- Relives Stress
- Rich in Aroma, Taste and Flavor
- Refreshing and Energizing
- Hand-pickedand Crafted